Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bag of Hearts Digital Stamp


Valentine's Day, it's right around the corner. Are you ready for it?
I actually am this year. It's kinda amazing. Days before the holiday and I'm good to go.
I picked up a box of chocolates this morning and I have a special dinner and movie night planned with the hubby. I'm excited about having time to spend with him. Sometimes quite nights at home are the best ones.

Bag of Hearts Cuddlebug Cuties 2014   


Copic Colors:
Skin: E11, E21, E30,E50,YR000, YR00
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress: R81, R83, R85, E89
E40, E41, E42, E43
Bag: E49, E44, E43, E42, E41

Bag of Hearts Cuddlebug Cuties 2014


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Bag of Hearts but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her. And feel free to link back your projects, I love seeing what others create with my images.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
 
Hugs,
Anna

19 comments:

  1. ooo she's pretty. Thanks Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thank you for another beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooohshe´s soo beautiful Anna, thank you so very much for sharing this little cutie here with us too. Have a wonderful wek ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely Anna, have a great time with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another lovely digi. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yndig pige med kurven fuld af hjerter, lige til valintins dag. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness anna she is a real cutie ... thank you so much for sharing ... I will let you know when I have created a master piece lol ... enjoy your special dinner and movie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Bag of Hearts Cutie" is just darling! I hope you have a wonderful date night with your hubby!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her!! Here is the card I made..
    http://tinktime-tink.blogspot.com/2014/02/another-valentine-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi anna ... here is the link to the card I have made with your lovely girlie ...
    thank you so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful valentines ... http://sandyscraftybits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete