Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pocketful of Creativity

Did you know that you could fit a world of creativity in your pocket?
It's true, I never thought I could fit my thoughts and creations into something so small, but I've found a cute little book that has changed my mind.





This is a little 3 1/2 X 5 1/2 sketchbook. When this first caught my eye I thought it was cute but not for me. I like to draw big. A single regular size piece of paper usually isn't enough, so I buy the largest sketchbooks I can find. However, after several return trips to the art store I finally broke down and decided to give this little treasure a try; and am so glad I did. I love this little book. It's kinda fun to have a small book just to sketch and doodle in, and the best part is that is so small I can carry it with me everywhere. It weights nothing and fits easily into my purse. So now, wherever I go, if inspiration hits I'm ready.

I've really enjoyed spending the last few days sketching and doodling in this little book. It was a well worth it purchase, and the best part is there's a huge variety of these journals to choose from. I must admit, I started out with one small one and ended up buying several different ones for my collection.

 
One for my purse, one for my desk, one for notes, and one more ... I have no good reason other than because, lol.

Cuddlebug Cuties sketch 




Just a fun doodle



Cuddlebug Cuties coming soon


Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hugs,
Anna

13 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and I already love, what you´re putting inside it too ha ha ha. Just gorgeous as always. I had been hoping for, you would maybe make a confirmation girl here, as I have even 2 granddaughters, whos´getting confirmated in a couple of months, and I´m a bit dryed out for ideas this time, and none of your girls are wearing the type of modern layered dresses they´re wearing now a days LOL, but guess I´ll just keep looking around, and see, what I can find out there. Your girls are just always so cute and beautiful.
    Have a wonderful week ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What type of dresses do you have in mind? Ruffle layers, lace layers, cotton printed layers? I'd be glad to see if I could come up with something.

      cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com email anytime :)

      Delete
  2. I am loving that puddy cat how cute is he can't wait to see what else you come up with
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently altering a book just like it! I decided I'm finally taking the plunge and am starting a journal. I'm utterly useless at drawing, but that's where stamps come in!
    Also, I used one of your adorable cuties for a DT project I posted today (all about using free digis), and linked back here, so more people can come and find your gorgeous work! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had to go right over and see your card. Thank you so much, made my whole day, thank you :) It is a beautiful card too, Cadee looks fantastic. and can't wait to see your altered book I kinda want a fabric journal. I don't even know what they're for but all the ones I find on Pinterest are so pretty.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I just love your girls. Such soulful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so VERY talented! I love looking at the wonderful creations you design. :) So glad you joined my blog, so I could find yours. I am your newest follower. Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your drawing style! Those little sketchbooks are very hand to have around, I have several in every room of my house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute doodles! You style is so pretty as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented - your beautiful sketches always brighten my day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your artwork. They are my favorite images to work with. Have you seen what they are doing with moleskin dayplanners. Google the Documented Life Project or look for it on FB. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete