Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, February 24, 2014

A New Craft Studio Revealed

I'm finally at a good and comfortable place with my new craft room.
I've moved and rearranged till everything felt like it was just right.
It's put me in the mood to redo my entire house. Maybe just some little touches for spring. Let a bit more light and color in.


This is the hallway wall that leads into my craft studio. I thought it would be perfect for a few family photos. I haven't chosen my favorites yet. I have so many pictures and it's hard to narrow them down to just a few.


This is my paper crafting storage wall with a little desk added for my son to play and create at.

 
I love this paiting. It's soft and pretty. I find it heart warming so it follows me wherever I can make it fit.


This is the closet further down the same wall. I removed the doors and now have a nice little recessed area for larger and bulky items.


New flower storage.



Now the opposite wall.
Here's is my desk. I love the hutch on it. It works great as a card stock organizer.





Colored pencil holders.


One of my many baskets of yarn.


Love dress forms. Wish I had room for an entire collection.


This little shelf is right in front of the dress form. I love the glass door so that you can see the fun boxes inside. I'm not sure what I will use the wire basket for yet. Ribbon, yarn, lace...so many possibilities. 


Dress form ribbon storage.





Flower storage. I love wall shelves. They add so much character.



Just love flowers in jars. It's such a great way to store small items and still be able to see what you have.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed a peek into my creative world.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Anna

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous craft space! I am so looking forward to the day I have a room of my own to play in... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different storage you have in your craft room! I, too, can't wait until I am able to have my own craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful craft room. I hope some day I have my own space to decorate like yours. Thank you for sharing :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! You have a great craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE your beautiful scraproom Anna, it´s so gorgeous and sooo romantic, and I love the vintage feel to everything inthere, and I can imagine, how wonderful and inspiring it´ll be to work inthere. Thanks sooo much for sharing with us here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! I am trying to create a nice craft room, you have inspired me! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I wish I was there right now - it's dreamy!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joining you from the "Wake Up Wednesday Linky" http://alewphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome. Found you through the Wed link up. Following with GFC. Looking forward to reading more.
    Angela @ Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I am super impressed!!! and slightly jealous :) Great area!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, inviting, zen space. Love the Vintage Chic touches throughout. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete