Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Anastasia Digital Stamp

Don't you just love those days where you wake up and stretch and realize that you're the first one in your house that is up? You sneak down to the kitchen to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and watch the sun rise. It's the first morning in a long time where you just get to enjoy some quite.
And since you're ready to fully take advantage of some alone time you slip into your craft room ready to create something wonderful.

This was my morning, and it was totally needed. I've been a super-mom flying in circles for weeks. Taking care of my little man, cleaning, cooking, playing with the dogs and loving on the cats. My days have been full and enjoyable. I love every minute of them. I really can't complain, but sometimes I just love sitting at my desk enjoying my art. It's a different kinda of peace. It's relaxing and fun. It's my favorite way to unwind, what's your own enjoyable moments that grant you peace throughout your week?

Anastasia Cuddlebug Cuties

Copic Colors:
Skin: E11, E21, E30, E50, YR000
Dress: E70,E71, E74, E77, E79
BG90, BG93, BG96
Hair: E40, E41, E42,E44, E47

Anastasia Cuddlebug Cuties


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Anastasia but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her. And feel free to link back your projects, I love seeing what others create with my images.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
 
Hugs,
Anna

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a fabulous image, enjoy your peace and quiet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anna she´s absolutely adorable. Thank you soo very much for always sharing your amazing talent with us here. A shame the girls just went home here sunday, as they´ve just again been spending hours with all your beautiful girls here last week during their winterbreak, and they always just love that , and I know, they´re going to love this one as much too.
    Thanks so very much again sweet lady and have a wonderful week-end ahead now with your lovely family and in your stunning craftroom doing what you love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely image. I am glad you could enjoy some creating time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful image, thank you so much for creating yet another stunner. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a stunning image.So, so elegant and beautiful.Thank you so much for letting us use your image.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your images very much. They are always so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The drawing is adorable. And I love watching videos to relax. It's just nice to sit back and drown myself in someone else's story. Visiting from Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new follower via the new linkup WakeUp Wednesday :)
    Rachael @ Diamonds in the Rough (http://www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Anna, she is absolutely adorable!! I hope I can do her justice using water colors. I cant wait to write about her. Thank you for your talent! Visiting from Sew Angel WW.
    Have an great day!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in awe of your talent and creativity...loved visiting your blog!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab! You're so talented! Crafting makes me feel so relaxed, especially being heavily pregnant, it's my little bit of peace and relaxation! #wakeupwednesday

    Popped over from http://lilypodandsweetpea.com

    ReplyDelete