Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Starting The Day With Creativie Inspiration

Do you do something every morning to start your day off right?
Something little that just makes you smile and gives you that extra little push to get you through all the must do activities, so that you can reach the can't wait to do ones.

I like to start my day with creativity. A little inspiration for motivation. 

Usually I flip through my sketchbook, read past journal entries in my modori, or flip through my art planner; while enjoying my morning coffee. I decide what goodies I want to create with for the day; pens, pencils, paper tape, journaling cards...an endless list of possibilities. 

This morning I started the day with my sketchbook. I have so many works-in-progress right now.
I want to polish them up, ink them, get them posted, and lets not forget color them.
I can't wait to color them.

Here's a peek at my morning of inspiring sketches.

Cuddlebug Cuties Art Girl Sketch

 
Cuddlebug Cuties Art Girl Sketch

Cuddlebug Cuties Art Girl Sketch

Cuddlebug Cuties Art Girl Sketch
My goal is to get these up within the next few days.
Starting with the bunny for the holiday.
I'd love to have that one up by tomorrow.

Have a wonderful and joyful day.
Hugs,
Anna


4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek !!!! Awesome new stuff coming - I really adore these girls :-D xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! You made me smile so wide just now loved this share she is soooooo cute those big eyes!!! You are very talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, you should draw your new rabbits, xxxx y

    ReplyDelete