Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sweetheart

I have two little bunnies that have made a home in my backyard.
They've been my neighbors since last summer.
I worried about them all winter, and insisted to my hubby that we buy rabbit food to keep them fed when it was icy out. (we fed the squirrels and the birds too, didn't want anybody to go hungry :) Apparently they have become accustomed to us now.

My husband decided late in the afternoon that he wanted to smoke a turkey. So, now it's dark. The smoker is still cooking and we have a big spotlight focused on it so we can keep and eye on how it's cooking. About a foot away from the smoker we have our two bunnies stretched out on the grass enjoying the heat. They seemed to careless about the light. You might think that walking outside would send them running...nope they didn't even look at us. Walking over to the smoker didn't even scare them. One of the little fuzzies actually started giving himself a bath.

Guess I have two new outdoor pets. 
I told my husband we should buy a little hutch for them to sleep in.
Just a little opened door box of some sort. 
Where they can go in and out as they please.
Just a safe place from birds and the elements.
Pretty sure he thinks I'm nuts, but he didn't protest.

Easter Sweetheart Work in Progress

Easter Sweetheart Digital Stamp Cuddlebug Cuties
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, full of joy and blessings.
And hopefully this new Cuddlebug will start your day off right.
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Easter Sweetheart, but please give me; Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

9 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so beautiful and such a cute lil' bunny. THANK YOU very much. xoxo
    I am glad to hear you have real bunnies too. :-) How marvelous. You have to tell me how the smoked turkey came out too !!! How long does it take ????

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the new girl, she is adorable with her bunny. Enjoy your new pets, they can be so much fun.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the adorable cutie, love all your drawings.. Read my DH about your little bunnies and wanting a home for their safety. He started laughing and said that sounds like somebody I know.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    I had to lol reading about your bunnies, a hutch or box will be great for them. You reminded me of my father feeding his wild rabbit a carrot every day, lol.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna ,
    She is stunning as usual. Thank you so much, am looking forwards to colouring and using her.
    Hope you had a really great Easter.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have rabbits in my backyard! We have a couple at my office complex, and I always love it when I'm leaving work and they're out playing in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the images you share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here in most of Arizona, pet bunnies die in the heat, so they have to be indoors. Only the jack rabbits make it. However, at my home in Wyoming, there's at least one wild bunny that hops around. He's so big! I've seen a bunny for 4 years now, so maybe there's more than one! Thanks for your adorable cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! And you are so lucky to have those bunnies in your yard.

    ReplyDelete