Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, April 27, 2015

Free Spirit Calista

There's something special about this Cuddlebug.
Her stance is just adorable; but you can also see a bit of sassy strength in it too.
I love that.
I'm cute, strong, and can achieve anything attitude.

I took special care while coloring her. 
I wanted her just perfect for an art journal layout I have in mind. I can't wait to fully complete a set of pages for her.

Calista Cuddlebug Cuties
Copics:
Skin: E13, 21, 30, 50, R20
Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47, 49
Clothes: BG90, 93, 96, 99
E42, 43, 44, 49
E70, 71, 74, 77

Calista Cuddlebug Cuties
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Calista, but please give me; Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

10 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC - I love her stance :-D THANK YOU so much :-)

    IKE in Greece xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut stunning work here again Anna. Thanks sooo very much for this cutie here, she´s adorable, and I know the girls will be thrilled too and we all look forward to the next play week-end here again, where we´ll get to play with her too.
    Have a wonderful week ahead hun and lots of great fun too, hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely girl Thank you so much for all you share!
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like she could go out and conquer the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your talent is amazing! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/04/weigh-in-wednesday-52915.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna, what a gorgeous image, thank you so very much for sharing. Megan in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks:) Ideal for my granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing you cuties Anna!

    ReplyDelete