Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Midori Love

When I first started seeing midori traveler's notebooks I wasn't sure what to think.
Functional? To trendy for my taste? What would I do with it?
As I saw them popping up more and more on Pinterest my curiosity was beginning to overtake me.
When I got my midori, I feel in love and never looked back.

Wonderful quality, beautiful leather, tons of options for paper and storage inserts, lightweight, sturdy, and so much potential for personalization. 
The best part for me is that they work well with my purse brand of choice.
I'm a Lucky Brand girl. Have been for about 15 years.
I love the more creative rough look and the midori fits that style well.

Right now my little notebook contains 3 journal inserts. Two lined and one blank, as well as a plastic sleeve for photo inserts with a zipper pouch on  the back.
The first book is for little snippets of my day journaling.
The second book is for inspirational and creative thoughts with a bit of creativity to-do lists.
The third book is for art journaling because of course I had to try out the new paper for my art.

Midori Travelers Notebook & Lucky Brand Purse
Midori Front Book for Journaling


Midori Journal, Gorjuss Die Cuts


Midori Journal, Gorjuss Die Cuts


Midori Book Cover, Monster High

Midori, My Little Pony


I decorate the inside of my books for fun. I love original art characters and fun cartoon characters.  The bright pops of color inspire me to use it daily. I always smile as I flip through the pages. They showoff my inner child.

What type of books / journals do you carry?
I would love to read more about other styles and brands.

Hugs,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. They look real nice, the pages you have done are awesome. I think I'll check them out. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The color pops inspires me as well. I decorate my journal with disney characters, printed characters from books I love. Plus I carry it ad any book I'm reading along with me wherever I go.
    Thanks for Sharing.

    Co-host at Wake Up Wednesday Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful places to write! Thanks so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete