Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Colorific Copic Marker Holder & Linky Party Sunday

Good morning everyone,
Hope your weekend has been going great.

Patchwork Rosie Cuddlebug Cuties

 
I have had an incrediably wonderful day today.
I started the morning out by getting my Valentine's Day present early. Yay!!! /happy dance /happy dance
 
My hubby brought me an iPad Mini. And I love it!!! I have the orginal iPad but it's pretty much dead. However, I keep using it trying to get every cent of my money out of it, lol. This new one is such an improvement.
I'm not really sure why he gave it to me early. He said that I looked sad lately and he just wanted to cheer me up, awe. I don't think we've ever done anything more than dinner for Valentines, so this is pretty sweet.
 
 
Then  on to another spectacular event. I was gifted an amazing Copic marker holder by one of my wonderful followers.
It is such a sweet notion and it is so beautiful and functional too.
Absolutely perfect!
Thank you.


 

I truely love this! I can see all my makers and they're all so easy to get to. There's even room to store my swatch book. This is a must have for those who love to color

inside, outside, and top


And there's even better news. Want to hear it?
I asked if she would be willing to create one more for a special giveaway, and she said yes.!!! Yay!!!
So in the near future there will be a one of a kind copic marker holder up for grabs for one lucky follower.

/happy dance /happy dance


So many exciting events all in one weekend.



Now it's time for the Sunday Linky Party.
Add your family friendly blog to the list below. It's a great way to advertise your blog and make new friends with similar interests.

Please follow your host, and stop by others blogs. I'm sure they would love it if you left a comment. And most importantly have fun.

Hugs,
Anna




8 comments:

  1. You have had a great weekend! How cool to get a new ipad AND a great gift from a follower. Thanks for hosting the party again, I really enjoy visiting the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow.....lucky girl, or what?! Have fun with both pressies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome hubby to give you such a wonderful gift...and getting it early too! You really did have a good weekend...hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anna, Thanks for hosting the party. I missed it last time. I enjoy visiting the links and happy that I could find like minded ppl who share the same thoughts as mine.

    Hugs
    CAtherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool copic marker holder. Thanks for a fun challenge, great digis and I hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that was quite the day you had. Congrats on getting a really cool Valentines gift and the beautiful marker holder from one of your followers. Now that is dedication! Also looks like your Sunday Linky party is a success. So many good things going on here.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete