Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lacey Digital Stamp

Good evening everyone,
I've been so inspired to create recently. My family has been laughing because it always seems like I have a pencil or marker in my hand.  By the time I finish one cuddlebug, I have a ton of ideas for my next one and I just can't wait to start. Even today; I have a new digi for you guys, and after this post I'll be inking another illustration, and I have about 3 other ideas running through my mind for the girl I will create next.
 (someday maybe I'll sleep, maybe, lol)

******
 
I spent a few nights visiting my mom and we sat in the kitchen coloring and enjoy memories of doing the same thing decades ago. Laughing about how the only thing that has really changed is our age and that we both have graduated from crayolas to copics lol. It was a truly wonderful visit and it was topped off a very thrilled and proud mama moment.
 
My little guy made me his first masterpiece last week.
 
 
I'll treasure forever.
 
******
 
My latest illustration is Lacey, my modern day hippie.
I love her wavy hair and long fluttery sweater.
She was so much fun to create and color.
 
Lacey Cuddlebug Cuties
 
Lacey Cuddlebug Cuties
 
Lacey Cuddlebug Cuties
 
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Lacey but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
 
Hugs,
Anna
 


30 comments:

  1. I love Lacey and the colors you used on her are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey is gorgeous. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna this is no hippie! The kids today dress just like this minus the patches...instead they leave the holes and I swear you've been going through my duaghters closet when I saw the sweater :) She is gorgeous and thank youf or all the lovely girls you create.

    Now, you should be one proud Mom and I think the picture deserves a frame. He's following in yur footsteps! hugs ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anna. Another lovely image.
    Good to start him colouring at an early age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's lovely, thank you! Your card is beautiful - just love
    the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful. Wow! The card is amazing too. Thankyou so much for sharing. Hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say I really love the masterpiece as well. Artistic talent must run in the family. Hugs Lynne x0

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful image!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her wild hair and the patches on her jeans. Another fabulous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much, Anna!
    I am happy you are inspired to create new images, they are cute and awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She´s cute, thanks for sharing!

    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! your blog has new look very beautiful !The digi is very pretty n cute !

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is great! You do such pretty drawings. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank u. Congrats on your future artist.
    Hugs from the Oregon Coast

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's lovely, Anna! Thank you for sharing her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anna~You are the Sweetest! I love your images. I love that you share this love with your Mom & that you have a future artist on your hands! Something the two of you can share as well! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just darling!!! I am sure that masterpiece will get better and better if he is like his mom! Thanks for another great freebie. I cant wait to see the next one. Thank you for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You do know that you're amazing, don't you....yep....it's a fact! Another stunner, Anna....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an incredible cutie for us once again. You do an amazing job. I love your story and the masterpiece from your son too! What great memories to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for another awesome image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for another fabulous creation - I love the little butterfly that you have added to that gorgeous mane of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for sharing! Sounds like a wonderful visit with your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is adorable! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your images are all so gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anna, Lacey is just beautiful. I love her look. I can't wait to see what's coming up next.!! I love all your digi's. I think your son is following in your footsteps. lol Thank you for Lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for your lovely free digis Anna, you are extremely talented and equally generous to be giving them all away. I have a lovely collection of Cuddlebug cuties thanks to you, - one to suit every occasion. I wonder what you will think of next? Perhaps some more boyz/men? That would be great!
    Thanks again, happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is wonderful! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  30. She is beautiful. I love her and I'm sure my wife will love her even more. Thanks a lot for all the free stamps!

    ReplyDelete