Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alluring Valentina Cupid

Good afternoon everyone,
I have a new Valentines Cuddlebug.
This is Valentina.
My romantic cupid.
 
Ready to create love and passion with her bow and heart shaped arrow.
 
 
Valentina Cupid Cuddlebug Cuties


 
Valentina Cupid Cuddlebug Cuties


 


Valentina Cupid Cuddlebug Cuties


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Valentina Cupid but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.



Have a wonderful week everyone.



Hugs,
Anna
******

Don't forget to check out both of my blog candies.
February and Copic

and join in on Sunday Linky Parties every Sunday.

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and so appreciate your Cuddlebug Cuties. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Anna! She's fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what an incredible image...and just in time for our upcoming holiday. I love the card you made with her too. Your coloring is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie, sorry I haven't posted much, I have been in here (your blog) alot but been have been in "ditzy land", I love your digi girls as you know and never miss a one We are packing up to hit the road to go to minister someplace else, i don't know if ever told you that we are Itinerant Ministers and gave our home and everything we owned away 3 years ago to go and do what the Lord has asked us to do and it has been wonderful. Part of the joy is taking you and your blog with me. :) thank you again for bringing so many smiles to my face and heart. Love you bunches, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. Thank you.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute.... Thank u Anna for sharing such a lovely digi.

    hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Anna for stopping by my blog and your comment. I hope to get creating with your fabulous drawings . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have created a lovely card. Image coloured beautifully x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo HooAnna! You've made it to 350 followers. Congrat's and big hugs!!! You know I love your blog so I was excited to see you had reached your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this Valentines Cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new page. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is very pretty. Thanks for the great digi

    ReplyDelete