Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, September 28, 2012

Josephine the Stylish Witch

Good morning everyone,

This is my princess witch. I wanted to try something different with her. Get away from drab colors, not that I often use dull colors but when I think of stereotypical Halloween witches they're always dark. So, I combined a witch hat and black kitty with a princess gown and wavy locks to get this little cutie. I think she even has that I'm bored look, I'm not sure if that's more of a witchy thing or a princess mannerism; but I love it either way.

Josephine Cuddlebug Cuties
This is Josephine. The conventionally pretty witch with class and stylish offbeat individuality.

Josephine Cuddlebug Cuties



Enjoy coloring and crafting with her but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
And in case this is your first time here I have several other Halloween inspired images that are still available for free and I have blog candy here.
Have a wonderful weekend. 

 Hugs,
Anna
 

20 comments:

  1. Love all your adorable Cuddlebug Cuties, thanks a bunch..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a princess look. I love her and it is great to have a different look to a witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! She's very princess-y. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digi's are so adorable. I don't do Halloween but I had to tell you how cute this is and how I love your digi's Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this pretty witch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic beauty/witch image...thanks Anna..you are very talented..and thanks Anna for sharing her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet! All witches should be this cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She really is lovely!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love this Witch. Fabulous image.
    Many thanks, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable witch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete