Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday Boy

Good evening everyone,

Can you believe it's the weekend already?. My week feels like it has just flown by. 
My little cuddlebug will soon be having a birthday and I've spent the entire week preparing for the event. It's been so much fun, I think I'm even more excited than him.

My mother and I went shopping at Toys R Us for gifts. They had a huge sale, buy 2 and get the third for free. Well, we just had to take advantage of that. By the end of our trip we had filled 3 shopping carts and had 6 sales associates ask us if we wanted a store credit card. I really don't think I could handle a credit card for that store, lol.

After shopping I felt that I really should make something special for him too. Handmade presents are always my favorite gifts and even though he's still a little tike maybe someday he'll look at his collection of mama made items and think of me.
So, I sat down at my desk and for several days stared at a blank sheet of white paper and the wall in front of me. It's not often that I feel pressure when creating something, but the need to draw an extra special picture for the most important person in my life was a bit daunting. Eventually I decided to just start drawing. Anything was better than nothing. I knew I wanted it to be colorful so I just started adding presents, balloons, and bows everywhere. The more little bits I had to color the better.

Birthday Boy Cuddlebug Cuties


Birthday Boy Cuddlebug Cuties
Birthdays are special so this digi will always be free.
Enjoy coloring and crafting with him but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing him.

 Hugs,
Anna
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Hallo Anna,

    thank you so much for your cute Digis. I didn´t find time to color them yet. I whish you a nice weekend.

    Gretings from Germany Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! Thanks for the adorable digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely digi Anna. Thank u.
    Birthday wishes to ur son.

    Hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute. big birthday wishes to your little boy!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b'day to your son! Special times. Thanks for the adorable digi too!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this special digi with us. Hope your son has a wonderful birthday. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet digis, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little cuddlebug..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your little cuddlebug!! I'm sure that he will treasure every mama made gift he gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the lovely digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vielen lieben Dank für das tolle Freebie.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cutie and there are never enough little boy b.d. images this is perfect and love it lots, Hope he has a wonderful birthday and you enjoy it with him. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure your little Cuddlebug will have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing this awesome image with us...it will get lots of use with all of my grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for sharing this beautiful image...Happy B-day to him...i'd been looking for this kind of image to use when attending or giving present for little kids and this is perfect.
    Vi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sweetie, just wanted to say again, i love your blog, How was your sons birthday? Been thinking about it. YOu are such an awesome mommy. I know he will be so blessed and have so much fun. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete