Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, March 6, 2015

Creativity On The Go

I'm done. 
Done with winter, done with snow, done with cabin fever.
I am ready to pack my bags and go.
Go just about anywhere. A road trip to visit family. A mini vacation to see someplace new. A random park where I can enjoy the sunshine.

Spring is around the corner and I've already started preparing. I've picked my favorite art supplies to entertain me on my travels. A little mixed media selection of goodies.

Travel Art Kit

       Travel Art Kit Contents:
  • Copic 5X12 Sketchbook
  • Travel Light
  • Copic Multiliners
  • Tombow Erasers
  • Faber Castell Eraser
  • Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpener
  • Short Handled Paint Brushes
  • Water Spray Bottle
  • Assortment Of Caran d' Arhe Neocolor II Watercolor Crayons
  • Assortment Of Caran d' Ache Museum Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
  • Set Of Lyra Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
  • Set Of Lyra Pencils
  • Set Of Lyra Aquacolor Water Soluble Crayons
 Possible additions depending on current project:
Spray Inks
Additional Sizes of Multiliners
Colorful Pens
Stencils
Glue
Magazine Clippings
Heritage Photos
 ( I collect them from antique stores, so pretty) 
Crayons
( I still love my Crayolas) 
Markers
Colored Pencils

Travel Art Bag

All closes and shrinks down nicely to fit inside of my 14.5 X 10.5 X 6 Brahmin. Excellent and study bag for travels. Full of zippers and pockets. Looks beautiful. And best of all can really load it up.

Hugs,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you´re ready to go as soon as possible and is great covered, in case you getr the urge to draw and color something up while you´re on the go.
    Hope you´ll get a wonderful week-end now and lots of great fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome travel kit. I want one like that.

    ReplyDelete