Done with winter, done with snow, done with cabin fever.
I am ready to pack my bags and go.
Go just about anywhere. A road trip to visit family. A mini vacation to see someplace new. A random park where I can enjoy the sunshine.
Spring is around the corner and I've already started preparing. I've picked my favorite art supplies to entertain me on my travels. A little mixed media selection of goodies.
|Travel Art Kit|
- Copic 5X12 Sketchbook
- Travel Light
- Copic Multiliners
- Tombow Erasers
- Faber Castell Eraser
- Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpener
- Short Handled Paint Brushes
- Water Spray Bottle
- Assortment Of Caran d' Arhe Neocolor II Watercolor Crayons
- Assortment Of Caran d' Ache Museum Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
- Set Of Lyra Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
- Set Of Lyra Pencils
- Set Of Lyra Aquacolor Water Soluble Crayons
Possible additions depending on current project:
Additional Sizes of Multiliners
( I collect them from antique stores, so pretty)
( I still love my Crayolas)
|Travel Art Bag|
All closes and shrinks down nicely to fit inside of my 14.5 X 10.5 X 6 Brahmin. Excellent and study bag for travels. Full of zippers and pockets. Looks beautiful. And best of all can really load it up.