Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fan Mail Sweethearts

There are special moments in your life where you are truly touched by the actions of another. Moments where you are so overjoyed you laugh and cry at the same time. 
Moments where you feel that you are the most special person in the world.

I was recently blessed with an amazing gift from two wonderful Cuddlebug Cuties members. I was thrilled to open my mailbox and find a special package wrapped and addressed to me. I was so excited to see what it contain and couldn't wait to open it up.
Inside were two absolutely beautiful cards, a paper crafted purse, two handmade teddy bears, and the sweetest little notes from two wonderful young ladies.

I was in joyful tears with the gifts. I showed the cards to everyone that I knew. And now they are displayed proudly on my fridge because that's where all the best artwork goes. I love these cards so much I can't even tell you how special they made me feel. I'll treasure and keep them forever.

Trine & Tascha thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I love my gifts.
You two are amazing.

The biggest of hugs,
Anna

 














8 comments:

  1. How lovely. You are truly blessed. And you deserve every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't that so sweet ?!! The cards are lovely and such cute little Teddy Bears - they must be tiny ?
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of them to send you such beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute presents, me greetings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet! I love their adorable cards! Cute little bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soo very much for the acknowledge of the girls work Anna, they´re soooooo proud to be honored this way here.<i think, they really feels like the most important persons in the world right now ha ha ha.They send their greetings and want you to know, they´re so happy that you like it and so proud, that you shared their work onhere. Have a wonderful week sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet. I love it when I get surprises like that. Hopefully, you will have many more pleasant surprises soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so sweet! I love surprise mails!

    ReplyDelete