Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Crafting Time & Halloween Sticker Winner

I love the early hours of the mornings. I usually wake up around 5, giving me about 2 to 3 hours of quality crafting time before he rest of my house gets up to start their days. I have one very faithful dog that crawls out of bed with me everyday. After taking outside to do her morning business she'll lay at my feet while I work at my art table. If she's in a snuggly mood she'll crawl in my lap and I'll love on her with one hand while drawing or coloring with the other. I think we both consider this special time together. She's such a sweetheart, and I really consider her one of my best friends and my favorite crafting buddy.

The past several mornings have been so productive in regards to my artwork. I've filled nearly a dozen pages in my art journal this week. I have so many fun digis to polish up and get posted.
The Halloween season has been truly inspirational too. So many costume ideas to make cute illustrations of. And the best part is I get to do something I love first thing in my day, with one of my favorite buddies, all while watching the sun come up.

It's a beautiful and relaxing way to start the day.

And Berina RGA, I wanted to start your day of with some good news.
You're the lucky winner of my Halloween Crow sticker candy.



Congratulations!!!
Email me at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your stickers on their way to you.

And for all my wonderful members of Cuddlebug Cuties I'll more Halloween candy this weekend.
Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Anna

8 comments:

  1. Oh you sound just like me, enjoying the quiert hours in the morning while everybody is fast asleep. I also just love that time, and really think, it´s the time of day, I get the most and best work done ever. And I can see from your work, that you do too, as it´s gorgeous, what you ever show here, and I´m looking sooo forward to see, what else you´ve been working on here lately.
    And a big CONGRATS to Berina RGA for winning the HAlloween stickers, I know, you´ll enjoy them hun.
    Have a wonderful week-end everyone and lots of great fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the best! Congratulations Berina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! lucky me!! thank you so much :) I'm so happy :)
    -Berina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lovely and peaceful morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your winner, and happy weekend to you. I'm visiting today from the Raising Imperfection hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Berina! And Halloween is really one of the funnest times of year with the costumes and decorations. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I admire your ability to wake before they do. I keep saying that one day I'll do it, but I never end up doing so. I need to get up and do that. I need that quiet time desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so NOT a morning person! But I do love dogs!!
    Congrats to Berina on winning the lovely stickers.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete