I enjoyed last weeks recipe swap so much that I couldn't wait to do it again. There were so many delicious meal ideas last time, I look forward to seeing what's included in this hop.
Now I'm a sandwich kinda girl. I love all kinds and enjoy dressing them up and having fun with them.
This week I'm going to share my bacon, egg, and cheese croissants.
They are delicious and easy to make.
Here's what you need:
1 lb bacon
3 slices of cheese
I bake both my bacon and my eggs for this sandwich.
It saves time and makes nice flat and even sized pieces.
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* Spread bacon out on a baking sheet and cook for 30 - 45 minutes depending on how crispy you like it
* Use a muffin pan to bake eggs perfectly even
* Spray with nonstick spray and bake for 15 - 20 minutes
* Place mayonnaise on the croissant then a slice of tomato, cheese, bacon, and 2 eggs