Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Promarker Candy Winner

Good morning everyone,
I have spent the last few hours writing every entry for the Promarker candy drawing on little pieces of paper, and wow, we had a lot of entries :)
 
A drawing hat would just be to small for this blog candy so I went with a huge Easter bucket. After many good shakes to really mix everything up, my little guy reached in and picked a winner.
 
 
And the winner of the Promarker Candy is:
 
KMQ
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Let's all take a moment to do the happy dance with her
**happy dance**
**happy dance**
**happy dance**
 
Send me an email at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your new goodies on their way to you.
 
This was a lot of fun. I'm ordering more markers so that we can do it again soon.
 
*********
 
I'll have a new digi out for everyone by tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day.
 
Hugs,
Anna

14 comments:

  1. What? I won? I am doing the happy dance and floating on cloud nine as well. With the freebies you offer and your giveaways...your generosity is almost beyond comprehension. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! we will all make the happy dance for Knitmachinequeen UHH UUHH :O)

    Congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your digis! I haven't used any yet, because my printer is broken. I seriously need to get on that. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for knitmachinequeen! But we all win too because we got three absolutely darling images to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to KMQ - whoop whoop:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing the Happy Dance for you Knit Machine! Way to go - it sure makes you want to dance when you win! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!!! :DD so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats KMQ!!! Enjoy those markers, you're one lucky crafter! Anna thanks for another great giveaway :) Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats KMQ. I enjoyed the happy dance

    ReplyDelete