Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dawn Free Digitial Stamp

 
My husband is on call this week. It's always my least favorite week of the month. His company has offices worldwide and it seems that the phone rings all night long. It rang last night at 8pm and the next time I see him it's a few minutes before 5am and he's crawling into bed. I layed there for a few minutes; debating if I could go back to sleep but eventually decided to giveup and snuck out of the bedroom, tiptoeing over my dogs, trying not to wake up the whole house.
 
After a morning cup of coffee, I was feeling bit by the creativity bug. I grabbed a handful of loose papers and got started drawing. When I finished my latest cuddlebug and put her on top of my drawing book I realized something. I have a whole stack of cuddlebugs that I haven't posted yet!
 
So we have to fix that. Gotta get them colored and shared, lol.
 
 
This cutie is Dawn. And she looks so much better than I do when she wakes up in the morning :)
 
Dawn Cuddlebug Cuties

Dawn Cuddlebug Cuties

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Dawn but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.


Hugs,
Anna


27 comments:

  1. Anna thanks for another fabulous freebie. BTW the markers arrived and I am already putting them to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    have you entered for my giveaway??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-win-iris-latte-mug.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anna :)
    -Berina
    http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely digis, thanks so much.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another wonderful freebie. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn is beautiful.....
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such A cutie Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Endnu en smuk pige med store øjne, tak for deling. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks way better than I look when I wake up in the mornings too...lol. I love that you drew an image in jammies! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this free digi it's absolutely gorgeous.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn is so pretty. Thanks Anna.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great drawing of Dawn -thank you so much Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is wonderful. Wish I could look that good too LOL! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful - thank you very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you-- you;re very generous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely image. Thank you. My husband is first on call all the time for the security system at the school where he works. He often just gets home from work when they call and he gets calls at all hours and has to go out to check. It is about 10-15 minutes drive from here to the school. They used to have a caretaker on site but he left and they haven't replaced him. With my bad back I can't get out of bed quick enough to answer the phone so if he doesn't hear it, I just ignore it. After all he is the one on call not me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn is beautiful. Love the colours. hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really beautiful.
    Thank you so much.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne Byerley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dawn looks lovely for an early riser ;-) I know when I woke at 4am yesterday I didn't look anything like that. I also didn't get nearly as creative as you did either!
    iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I could spend an hour going through your drawings... oh wait I am almost there now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness Anna, I am so far behind in my visits to your blog. Sadly I still have your blog candy badge for March! Oh dear. Well I've rectified that by spending some time catching up and grabbing all the latest Cuties and reading about your new adventures. I'm afraid that I'll have to say all my thanks here for the newest Cuties. I loved them all but especially Pearl and Cassi. Also, what a really cool way to cook eggs evenly. Thanks for sharing that tip. Sounds like you've been busy and exploring new directions. Have fun and I hope to be back soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Dawn is such a cute digi. I'm not sure how I will use it, but I had to save the file. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete