Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bree Free Digital Stamp

Good afternoon everyone,
I have an adorable new digi for you today, and weekend plans for many more.
I have two more illustrations in the works.
A special digi from my archives that has never been released and a few of my vintage cuties that I am going to release again for those who have missed them.
And finally a few more candy giveaways coming up soon.
 
Whew, that's a lot on my plate, lol.
 
So, I'm going to start at the top of my list today with a fresh new digital stamp.
This cutie is Bree.
Enjoying the spring flowers with her toes in the grass.
 
 
Bree Cuddlebug Cuties

 
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Bree but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
 
********
 
Tomorrow I will be releasing some of my vintage digis. I will also have a brand new digi from my archives that was never released to share with everyone.  These stamps will be avaible for a short time then they will saved and return in my Etsy store this holiday season, when it reopens for donations. As long as the book drive for the orphanage is going on, all proceeds will be donated to that again.
 
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Anna
 


26 comments:

  1. Bree is so cute & Springy, thanks for the digi.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree is so cool and gorgeous!! thanks for sharing :)
    -Berina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely little lady....thanks so much, Anna! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditti what Anne Marie said thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anna, she is perfect and has the name of my soon to be daughter in law! I think it is high time I stop collecting your cuties and start coloring :-) But of course I will anxiously watch those bloglovin updates for what you have in store for us this weekend!
    Carolyn Burch
    iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree is so cute!
    Thank you Anna....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sødt, men jeg glæder mig til i morgen og dine vintage digis. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna - this image is beautiful. Love her hair. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented . . . thanks so much for sharing another adorable digi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another lovely image. I had another one printed out to make a card for the Sunday Linky party but I think I will use this one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how her hair looks like it is blowing in the wind. Thanks for another wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is another great image from a very talented person, thank you so much for sharing these with us all. Jen :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you again & again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Can't wait to sit outside with my toes in the grass. Even though it's warm in TX the grass is mostly brown and dead :( Thanks for sharing her and the reminder that spring is close!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooooo cute!!!!! I'm hopping over from Dolly's and you know I am already following your lovely blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've done it again Anna! This is soooo cute to agree with Katherine in above satement! Thank yous for sharing at the Creative Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so lovely. Thanks very much for sharing. Hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a adorable image...thank you so much...newbie here...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable image!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  20. shes beautiful thank you for sharing her
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think she's cute !!! *Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anna she is so cute and I just love her hair. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete