Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Digital Stamp

Hello everyone,
Can you believe there's only a few more days till Thanksgiving.
I lost track of time and the holiday just sneaked right up on me. 
It's one of my favorite holidays because it's the one that is hosted at my house every year. I love cooking and getting ready for my whole family to visit.

I felted I needed a special illustration for my scrapbook, smashbook, and sketchbook. Something creative that I can use for all as an embellishment in all my little memory books. Sitting down and getting ready to put all my thoughts on paper I realized something. I haven't seen a turkey in decades. (Grocery store not included)
I sat at my desk with closed eyes thinking back to my childhood. I grew up in the country and even though we didn't have turkeys our neighbors did and they were always in our yard. After a bit of reminiscing  I got to work. And I gotta say I love this new image. It's ranking up there with my favorites.

Courtney Cuddlebug Cuties


I love the bobbed haircut on this cuddlebug. Every fall I always have the urge to shorten my hair and get it bobbed. I have no idea why, but the thought crosses my mind every year. 
This year however, I'm not sure if I'm willing to give up the ability to create the mom ponytail. 

Colors Used:
SN = Spectrum Noir
P = Prismacolor
PM = Promarker
C = Copic

Hair - (C) YR 30, E 35, (SN) GB8, (PM) raw sienna
Skin - (C) E30, E50, R00, E02
Clothing - (C) R32, R20, R00, BG0000, B24, Y21, YR21, Y32, YR30
(PM) powder blue, 
(P) light cerulean blue
(SN) GB8
Turkey - (C) E31, YR24, E07, YR18, R02, YR000, YR30, Y26, Y21
(P) Tuscan Red, Blondwood
(PM) Raw Sienna



Courtney Cuddlebug Cuties
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Courtney but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
 Don't forget to checkout my blog candy here.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Anna

15 comments:

  1. OH my gracious, she is absolutely adorable. thank you for sharing her, I love her. but then I love all your girls ;) Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie. I also had to set with my eyes closed to think of my child hood and my Grandfathers turkeys. Thank you for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you for Courtney. The beauty of your digis is you can give them the short hair cut without touching yours! Then you can still have your ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fantastic just what I have been looking for for thanksgiving. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that digi! Best turkey I've seeen this season. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love her facial details and yes, that haircut is gorgeous! I get the ponytail theory though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your cuties, it would be so hard to pick a favorite. Thanks so much...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klasse vielen Dank dafür.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the latest freebie. Your generosity is appreciated.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun. Happy Thanksgiving.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    The ladies and I are starting to gather a bit early this week so that we can take our turkey loving time mingling and growing together over the next few days.

    Thank you for linking up with us last week, thank you for sharing your sweet energy with all of us... thank you for being beautiful you.

    Come join us if you please.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete