Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, November 5, 2012

Maya

Good morning everyone,

I have a new digi for you guys this morning.
This is Maya.
                  Maya Cuddlebug Cuties

It's actually starting to get cold outside, not chilly but down right cold. It almost feels like we went straight from summer to winter without autumn in between. One day last week it was 85 degrees outside and the next day it was barely 50 degrees, and today its even colder.
I picked up some coffee from McDonalds this morning and the lady taking my order said she heard we might get snow next week. It's really early in the season for us to be having snow and although I love it I am not ready to start shoveling my driveway. 

But the weather has given me inspiration for some new illustrations. Maya started out with a cute layered summery dress, but after doing her rough sketch I found myself looking out the window at the rain and I though it's sweater time. I popped a turtleneck on my cuddlebug and before I knew it page 2 of my art journal is well on its way to completion. 
In my journal she's standing by trees with leaves falling all around. I'm not really sure what I'm going to write on the pages yet, but I'm so happy with the art in them.

            Maya Cuddlebug Cuties

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Maya but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

 Don't forget to checkout my blog candy here.

And one more thing before I go.
I just wanted to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for stopping by. I know that we all get busy and I wanted to let you guys know that I truly appreciate every visit, comment, and email. Thank you all for being so wonderful.

Hugs,
Anna 

24 comments:

  1. thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to see what you come up with I love fall and cold weather...getting bundled up is my fave! take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!
    Here is quite cold already... this morning was -2°C and it feels freezing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you fabulous freebie. Can't wait to see whai I can do with them. Hugs Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much - we are warming up for summer here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for Maya. I love your gals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome image. Thanks so much!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, it's getting quite cold here....frosty this morning, here in England....love it!
    Thanks for another sweet girlie....she's lovely!
    I made a birthday card today, using your Maggie, and will post it on my blog, Wednesday...will send you the link. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hI Anna, thanks for this gorgeous Maya...sending you warmth and sunshine from Australia...Hot one here today..xxxx




    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable digis, thanks a bunch...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her expression and those beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Anna lovely image.
    Another hot day here in Sydney, though rain is predicted for the rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna I love your images they are so adorable and want to thank you for giving away your talent. I am not in the position at this time to buy images so I look for freebie ones to use in my card making and it is people like YOU who so generously give of your talent that help people like me be able to continue to be able to have some new images to work with. Again THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your freebies...love all your art work...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anna she's beautiful! Thanks for always being so generous with your images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another heart stealer sweetie, I love her , as usual all your images are so cute and heart stealers, thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aloha,
    'just wanted to thank ya for joining me for An Aloha Affair. We have a beautiful team of bloggers hosting this week and I would so love it if you'd join us, again.
    'hope to see ya soon.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the wonderful digi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the freebie, just got "HOOKED" on copic markers, there's so many to choose from, your digi's are colored great

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the freebie. She is just adorable. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete