Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stella New Years Digi

Today has been such a wonderful day. 
My husband left for a business trip right after Thanksgiving and today he finally came home. It was a pretty long trip and right in the middle of the holidays...but the bright side was I didn't have to feed him and gas up his car for the last three weeks. (<-- I'll give you guys one guess how I was able to buy the extra candy this month, lol)
We actually put up our Christmas tree together over Skype. (well, I put it up and he watched) It was so funny, but it was the best way we could come up with to still spend the event together as a family.

*******

This is Stella, my little sassy New Years party girl.
Doesn't she look spunky? I just love her.

Stella Cuddlebug Cuties

I haven't got her colored yet, but she was so cute I wanted to go ahead and post her. 
I'll post her finished colored illustration in the next few days.

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Stella but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

***
There's only 2 more days left to enter in the More Christmas Blog Candy

Hugs,
Anna


15 comments:

  1. Thank you Anna for sharing Stella. She is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! I am Hanna. I found you on Casey's "on Your Heart" link up!!! I love making new friend. I am your newest follower!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I'd love to meet you:)

    xooxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Anna she is just so adorable and I have the perfect person to send it to who celebrates New Years with a Hugh party!! Thank you so much for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the star accents on her hat and skirt...Stella's sure to be the star of the party! Thanks so much for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella is just so adorable, thank you!

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank für das tolle Digi
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Can't wait to color her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Can't wait to color her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the great new years digi. I love it. A big smile appeared on my face when I saw this one :)

    ReplyDelete