Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, October 22, 2012

Zoe

Hi everybody,
I've had the most unproductive day. I ordered a pair of shoes off of Zappos and they should be arriving today, so I've spent the whole day watching for the UPS guy to come down my street. I felt like such a little kid, checking every few minutes thinking is he here yet, lol. Even when I left the house I kept checking the tracking number on my phone. 

Now it's the afternoon and still no shoe package yet. It's funny, I'm so excited over a pair of winter boots that I can't even wear yet because it's to hot outside.

I did take a little break from looking out the window to work on a new illustration. 
This is Zoe. 

Zoe Cuddlebug Cuties

I love it when I have a drawing that can sit on different elements of my projects. Versatility is good.
She could sit on a strand of ribbon with her legs swinging over or maybe on a framed box full of heartwarming text. 

Zoe sitting on a pumpkin Cuddlebug Cuties


Or maybe sitting on another digi. This pumpkin would be great for Halloween or Autumn. 

Zoe Cuddlebug Cuties

Pumpkin Cuddlebug Cuties

 
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Zoe and the pumpkin but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing them.
 
 Have a wonderful week everyone.
 
Hugs,
Anna

17 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie, thanks..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... thank you... and hope you can wear your new boots, but enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS IT THERE YET?? HOPE SO....ANYWAY LOVE THIS IMAGE AGAIN..THANKS HEAPS...XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, thank you. I love your drawings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, and thank you for putting her seperate from the pumpkin so I can use her year around. You are so awesome, thank you bunches, I hope you get your shoes soon, I bought 2 pairs of dress boots, the kind with the spike heels and go up the side with a design and zipper and they are in Arizona and I am in cold, windy, overcast Iowa. I just want to go back to Arizona LOL, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling of waiting all day for something and it either doesn't turn up that day or the courier arrives as soon as you go out and they won't leave it without a signature! Hope you didn't have that happen to you. I love this image and that she is so versatile. Thanks for including the pumpkin separately so that we have that option but also the option of placing her on a wall, chair, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my.....I thought it was just me who stalked the mailman...hahaaa! Another gorgeous girlie.....sonice to have options, too....you spoil us! Thanks, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice... thanks for the freebies. And yes, waiting all day long for a package to arrive.... makes the time go by so slow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that she's in a sitting position to work with other images! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea - sitting. That'll be super with other items. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Thank you so much for these images, just perfect for now.So kind and generous.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's a cutie,thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable and I agree with you, it's nice to have an image that can sit on things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete