Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sierra

Good evening everyone,
It's been much to long since my last post. 
Everyone in my family got sick, but not all at the same time. We all took turns, so as soon as one of us started to feel better someone else got the sniffles. By the time we all felt better I was just exhausted. 

I wanted to sit down and draw but my creativity told me; nope, I'm tired and on vacation, lol. So, I decided maybe I needed to take a few days to rest and recuperate. But I don't really enjoy sitting for very long and I missed you guys.

So last night I popped out my sketch pad and got to work.

Sierra Cuddlebug Cuties
Sierra Cuddlebug Cuties

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Sierra but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

Don't forget to check out my blog candy here.

Have a great week everyone!
Hugs,
Anna

20 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie for another fab free image, you do these so well I just love them and wait for you to display them...have a great day...luv annie
    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anna! Very sweet girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anna. Sierra is beautiful! Glad you and your family are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty! I think she looks a little pregnant and could be used for a you're expecting card or she could be a hippie chick with a flowy dress...my imagination just keeps going. Thanks for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anna. I'm having trouble shaking my sniffles etc off completely too. Glad your on the way back to feeling 100 percent again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sweete, I love her , she is so precious and love her name. That was the name of my absolutely beautiful Siamese that died a while back. If I ever get another one her name will be Sierra too. Love your images, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful image - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know all too well how you can pass the creepy crud back and forth to other family members. It's no fun being sick or being the one that has to take care of the other sickies! Thanks again for sharing your gorgeous images with us! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's cute, thanks for sharing!

    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that you're feeling better! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so cute...thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. This is a fabulous image, so pretty and serene looking.
    Many thanks for your kindness.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anna. Here is a link to a card I made using her:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/pink-blue-brown.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute please ahare at
    http://dollysdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-creative-blog-hop-4.html
    thanks
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete