Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party










to
 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel

************************************************************

We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.

Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had  478 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!

(after you add your link to the party come on back and click below to enter our contest)


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.


            



          



               


                 


                    



               



          



                  



           



                 



                   




               



                



                  




                  




                 


                     



           



                




           



This weeks 
Featured Bloggers


Oh Happy Day - Tips to Lose Weight
Logan Can

I am pretty happy. And sore. Friday, I was (finally) cleared to workout again! I am thrilled! I'm happy to be healthy and I was so excited to get started that I immediately started C25K and jumped back into my tone it up workouts that day!



Patriotic Mixed Berry Pie

This Silly Girl's Life

Patriotic Mixed Berry Pie, simple and easy berry pie recipe, decorated for 4th of July! (Or Memorial Day, or summer, or just because.. you get the idea!)


Ms. Toody's
What are your favorite herbs...
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme?


BBQ Beet Fries
Strength and Sunshine
Stepping away from the traditional potato, these BBQ Beet Fries are a healthy, low-carb, baked side to any summer cookout. Make room on your plate for this super veggie showstopper. Gluten-free, vegan, and paleo, everyone can enjoy some “fries!”


In The Moment Monday ~ ‘The Nest Is Never Empty’
A Life Well Red
If you never stop building it.

I was recently asked if I had any advice for the parents of young children in our church.  You may be surprised at what that advice was.  It had nothing to do with spending quality time with your kids, or the pros and cons of home schooling.  My advice was this; work on your marriage.


Two Graduations and a Ceramics Display
April's Homemaking
We got the house all decorated in the school colors black and orange, with lots of flowers and balloons. I made a cute banner for the fireplace in the living room with black and white photos of my son and his girlfriend and cute chalkboard style 2015 clothespins I found in the Target dollar bins.


Simple Canning- How to Make Homemade Blueberry Jam!
 Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

It is blueberry season and if you have access to fresh blueberries, now is the time to can some fresh blueberry jam!  My mother and I got together this past weekend and did just that.  Here is her easy recipe and tutorial for making and canning fabulous blueberry jam!


SNICKERDOODLE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Divas Run for Bling

Hello divas! I hope that your week has gotten off to a fabulous start. My Monday was a bit on the busy side but I got home to have a package waiting at my door. As part of my getting back to healthy eating, I have decided to try Shakeology as a way to help get all my nutrients in for the day. So today I thought that I would share a new, easy healthy recipe – my snickerdoodle protein smoothie.


Turkey Bacon Avocado Salad with Garlic Dill Dressing
Small Town Girl Blog

Another protein packed dinner salad for these hot summer days! Turkey, bacon, and avocado together is one of my all time favs. Add a creamy dill dressing to the mix and you’ve got a winner! Yum



 Wake Up Wednesday Linky


---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.

1 comment:

  1. Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete