Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Pretty Little Paper World

I am continuing to enjoy creating in my little paper world.
I often add to my journal collection.
Both art journals and writing journals, and anytime possible I try to create a book that can contain space for both. Any book that has a beautiful cover and wonderful pretty paper is simply a must have.
And I am actually making a very conscious effort to use my books and not just save them.

Midori Traveler's Notebook
 My latest addition is a brown Midori Notebook. 
It's wonderful!
The cover is a beautiful soft leather and it expands to hold numerous little books.
I've added an unlined book for doodling and a lined book for thoughts.
Next on my add to list is a plastic zip sleeve, a craft paper booklet, and I'm currently working on creating the perfect handmade pockets.

Pretty Paper Journal
This wonderful little book is full of the most romantic and beautiful paper. I've altered the size, rounded the corners, and added holes to a good portion of the paper and am now using it for creative thoughts journaling in my art planner.

Cuddlebug Cuties Art Planner
Cuddlebug Cuties Take Note

This little digi makes the perfect DIY sticky note for my art planner or for other paper crafts.
(colored with colored pencils)

Cuddlebug Cuties Take Note
Hugs,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaw this is so sweet and sooo beautiful again Anna. I absolutely LOVE your romantic and beautiful book here, and I love your little sweet darling here too. She´s soooo beautiful and cute as always and your colorig is just perfect as always hun.
    Thanks soooo very very much for sharing all these with us here. Both I and the girls are in heaven, when we play with all your beauties here.
    Have a wonderful day and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your book is coming together, and the paper is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing all of this and the wonderful drawing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawing is so adorable. You always create the cutest artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete