Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, April 28, 2014

Taking my Time

Hello everyone,
Hope you all have been doing well and having tons of fun crafting.
I myself have been doing wonderfully. Life has been crazy busy. I feel like I'm running left, getting pulled right, and needing to go in a different direction altogether. I finally had to take a step back and focus on the quality of my daily chores instead of the quantity. I'm not getting quite everything I need accomplished everyday, but I am enjoy more of my day; so it's been a well worth it adjustment.

I'm also trying to add a little extra effort into doing things that I enjoy everyday. A little crafting here, a little drawing there. I even relax in bed for two hours this morning with my little guy watching cartoons beside me. I played on iPad while he watched his shows. Neither of us in any rush to go anywhere or do anything. It was wonderful, so completely blissful. 

Lunch time came with the joy of cooking. I love sharing the kitchen with my son. He always seems amazed when I cook. There's so much going on and so many things for him to get into. I always tell him that I'm thrilled to have him helping. And the best part is he always seems to enjoy a homemade meal so much better that fast food.

Delicious Homemade Pizza
Believe it or not this is his favorite pizza. I thought he'd be like every other kid and start off with cheese, but no; not him. He love veges and a little bit of meat is okay too. He's so much like me, it's almost unreal. I love it; truly being a mother is the most exhausting but also the most rewarding job ever. Little things become so special. Things you never would have thought of. It just kinda happens and you bond more and more. I feel so blessed to be able to have so much time to spend with him. It truly is a luxury.

But I'm rambling. Just catching up really. Blogging is one of my favorite me time activities. I want to make more space for it. Writing is such a wonderful creative outlet. Almost as much fun as drawing.

Which while we're on the subject; I do have a new digi for you today. She's not quite completely colored yet, but she is just so adorable that I wanted to go ahead and share her. Just couldn't wait.

Patches Cuddlebug Cuties

Isn't she just to cute. I love the long patched skirt.

Patches Cuddlebug Cuties
Enjoy coloring and crafting with Patches but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs,
Anna

11 comments:

  1. Your drawing is adorable! I enjoy those down times with my kids too when we just hang out together doing our own things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW - that took me back to when my daughter was little :-D Such precious time.
    Thank you for the great little character too - she's so sweet.
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this precious image

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s always such a plesure to read your posts here Anna, I love to hear about your life, maybe because you seems to value some of the same things, I do like the home cooked meal and such, and believe me, it pays of in the long run and will be soo rewarded, when they grows up. All my kids just love to come home and get a good old fashioned home cooled meal, and now the grandkids too. I stil remember one episode, when the girls should be here for the week-end and was brought here friday afternoon, and here we always see Disney show every friday night at 7, and it´s always been the night where we got a little extra with candy and not being too fuzzy about the food either, so I thought I was spoiling them by making pancakes, which they normally loves, but the first Tascha said, when she came in was, Oh no gran, I had so hoped, we could get something with meat and potatoes, when we came here with you, and it tells me everything, that the kids loves and need a good meal too and not just all that fast meals in the busy everyday.
    And thanks so much for this gorgeous beauty here, that´ll certainly please Tascha and Trine again, cause now I can print her out and bring her to Taschas birthday tomoroow, so she´ll be a happy bunny too, as both girls loves them as much as I do, and they come here in the week-end too, so I´m pretty sure about, what we´re going to make then ha ha ha.
    have a wonderful day and I hope, you´ll keep enjoying the kitchen with your son, he´ll thank you for it a million times in just a few years, I´m sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anna - enjoy every minute with that little boy of yours - they grow up very fast - kid share is wonderful! Enjoy your blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the digi Glad you are getting to spend time with your son, they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I love your ramblings and love your girlies ... thank you for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she's just adorable! Thanks so much and please, please, please, enjoy every minute you can get with that special little man of yours!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you are taking a little more time to enjoy life. And all of your drawings are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! Thank you for sharing on Whatever Wednesday on Thank You Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this cutie!

    ReplyDelete