Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, February 3, 2014

January Candy Winner

I was sitting at my kitchen table this morning, half asleep and trying to wake up. I sat there sipping coffee, thinking about some beautiful flowers I saw the day before at a local craft store. Not really sure how I would use them I left them on the shelf but added them to my someday wishlist. So as a new day rolled around I was still thinking about these little pretties and wishing I would have just got them for my stash.

And that's when it dawned on me...

Januarys blog candy was sitting on my desk just waiting for a winner. Where did the month go? I'm not even ready with new candy for February yet. I'm days behind. And this got me up and moving this morning. Now wide awake and ready to get things up and running. Random number generator has picked a winner and I know the perfect little package of flowers that I'll have to go and buy for this months candy. They're sitting on a shelf just waiting for me. 


So without further delay, the winner of the January candy is:


Congratulations!!!

Send me an email at:
cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com

and I'll get your new goodies on their way to you.

I will have new candy posted very soon.
Hugs,
Anna


Disclaimer: Winner has one week from date of drawing to claim their prize.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner from me too.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a biiig CONGRATS from me too. I know for sure, that you´ll be more than pleased, when you get it, as it´s some amazing candy, that Anna is sending out, and this looks really awesome too.
    Have a wonderful day everyone and loads of crafty fun out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winner - happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and congratulations to the winner!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete