Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Perfect New Years Day

2014
Can you believe it's already a new year?
Seems the days of 2013 just flew by.

It was a picture perfect holiday this year. I'm not usually the stay up all night and make a lot of noise person on New Years. I tend to watch the countdown on tv while enjoying a nice cup of coffee on my couch, then crawl into bed by 12:05. Oddly this year I got to sleep in, which is so rare but so wonderful and somehow I seemed to be ahead on all the housework so I spent the morning relaxing.

By lunchtime I started slow cooking a homemade soup and enjoyed simmering it most of the afternoon. I so love to cook but hardly ever have tons of time to spend the whole day cooking but I decided that I would put in a little extra effort and topped dinner off with homemade blueberry lemon cream cheese cupcakes. It was such a wonderful meal.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching snow come in.
It was peaceful and relaxing. 
A completely perfect day at home.

And now it's day number two.
Time to get back to work and name a few winners for candy.



The winner for the December Candy is:
Rebecca from Sydneys Sentiments

Congratulations!

Email me at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your new goodies on their way to you.

Disclaimer: winners have 1 week to claim their prize.
***


And the winner of the Papercrafting Giveaway is:

Maryann Laursen at My Craft Barn

Congratulations!

Email me at cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com
and I'll get your goodies on their way to you.

Disclaimer: winners have 1 week to claim their prize.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'll post new candy soon.
Hugs,
Anna

9 comments:

  1. Parabéns, ganhadoras!
    Obrigada, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOUW I won!!! Thank you sooo very much Anna, I´ll get a mail of to you in a minute, that´s for sure. Oh my goodness, I can´t believe, I was this lucky, that is certainly an awesome way to start the new year, that´s for sure.
    I hope, it´s going to be a wonderful year here in 2014 for everyone, and we´ll all be able to share loads of great craftingideas all year.
    Happy New Year everyone and have a wonderful day now, I know, I sure will ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners! Fabulous prizes! Happy New Year to you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks so much. I will email you in a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! What a wonderful day you had:) The Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes sound Delicious~ Thanks for joining us on The Great Blog Train Ride~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete