I've had a few people express curiosities on how to put an image on your sidebar and I thought I'd give explaining how to a try.
This is my how to if you use the blogspot platform.
Hope this helps :)
- Sign in to your blog
- Look at the top of your blog and you'll see this, in the top right hand corner
- Click on Design
- This will take you to a new page that will have this on the left hand side
- Click on Layout
- The next part has 2 steps:
- Find the blue text in the middle of your screen that says; "Add A Gadget", and click it
- This will popup a screen, scroll down until you see , "Image" and click on it
- This is what you'll see next:
- Now you just fill in the blanks,
- I'll use my spectrum noir candy as an example
- Title: Spectrum Noir Blog Candy
- Caption: Cuddlebug Cuties
- Link: http://www.cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/08/spectrum-noir-candy.html
- Image: now for this step you can save a pic to your computer and browse for it or you can paste in the above link again and browse for it
- Now click on Save
You can now select that gadget that you just made an pull it to where you want it on your sidebar, just hold and drag. When you have it where you'd like it click Save Arrangement at the top of your screen.
Now you're all finished.
Congratulations! I knew you could do it :)
Biggest of hugs,